Community Ambassadors believe family is at the core of sustaining healthy communities where individuals are valued and feel a sense of belonging and worth. Through supportive relationships that foster trust and respect, families are strengthened to form an authentic community life where members are considerate of each other’s feelings and values.
Migrating families are seamlessly weaved throughout Ocean County to create our beautifully diverse community tapestry representing a thriving family community. We provide support to the unique needs of families who are reunifying, suffering a loss due to separation or death and/or are recent arrivals to the New Jersey area. We work with immigrant families in a culturally competent manner to provide support with related family or marital stressors.
We connect people to community resources, assist with coordinating appointments and upon request may accompany families to meet with agencies in the following fields:
- Parenting: Raising Children, Discipline, Balancing Work and Home
- Education: Affordable Preschool; Kindergarten Registration; Elementary, Middle and High School
- Childcare: Safe, quality child care in Ocean County
- Relationships: Forgiveness, Resiliency, Perseverance
- Health: Exercise, More Fruits and Vegetables in Meals
- Community Support: Municipalities, Prosecutor’s Office, Police Department, ICE in Ocean County, community corrections, reentry and transitioning jail inmates; prevention and intervention programs for juvenile delinquency